Collection and Storage of Personal Data
Examples of such Personal Data you may provide to us include (depending on the nature of your interaction with us) your name, NRIC, passport or other identification number, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address, profile picture and any other information relating to individuals which you have provided us in any form you may have submitted to us, or via any other form of interaction.
Purpose of Data Collection
From time to time, Intraco might collect, use and disclose your personal data to third party service providers as the case may be for the following purposes:
- conducting, improving, maintaining and developing a business relationship;
- evaluating and processing your request for any products and/or services offered or distributed by Intraco (including but not limited to third-party products and/or services);
- evaluating and determining the terms of such offering and distribution, including price, quality, quantity, terms of delivery, warranties, and credit terms;
- conducting research (whether by Intraco or a third party) for the purposes of developing or improving products, services, and marketing strategies (including but not limited to that provided by third parties);
- marketing (such as providing individuals with information about Intraco’s products and promotional notices and offers);
- generating financial, regulatory, management or other related reports and performance of analytics;
- meeting or complying with the Intraco’s internal policies and procedures and any applicable rules, laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, orders or requests issued by any court, legal or regulatory bodies (both national and international);
- performing audit checks and for legal purposes (including but not limiting to seeking advice and enforcing Intraco’s legal rights, drafting and reviewing of documents and facilitating dispute resolution);
- processing job applications;
- improving Intraco’s website;
- To send you promotional and marketing material via email, post or telephone where appropriate;
- To administer and manage our relationship with you, including to answer your queries, resolve complaints, handle requests or provide you with assistance in any other way;
- To meet and comply with any applicable rules, laws, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory body which are binding on us; and
- For purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
Intraco may also collect information on your IP address, your web browser and device, your interactions with Intraco’s website as well as your location information (broadly referred to as “usage data”). The collection of such usage data enables us to analyse the use of our website so as to improve your online experience.
Obtaining and Withdrawal of Consent
Intraco will only collect, use and disclose personal data with an individual’s consent or deemed consent or as otherwise permitted under the applicable laws and regulations.
Intraco will not share with any unaffiliated third party any personal information you submit through our website, unless it is necessary for business or legal purposes.
You may at any time withdraw your consent for the collection, use or disclosure of personal data by giving Intraco reasonable notice. Upon withdrawal of the consent, Intraco will cease to collect, use or disclose the personal data upon such withdrawal unless otherwise permitted or required by the applicable laws and regulations.
Access and Correction of Personal Data
As Intraco relies on your Personal Data to provide products and services to you, you shall ensure that at all times, the information provided is accurate, complete and up to date. You may review and amend your Personal Data, or withdraw your consent to our use of your Personal Data, at any time by contacting us through any of our Data Protection Officers whose contact details are set out under the section titled, “Further Information”.
When contacting the Data Protection Officers for assistance, please state (where relevant), your name, address and contact details. Please allow 3 working days for your request to be processed.
If you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, we may not be able to provide or continue providing our products and services to you, or administer any contractual relationship already in place. You understand and agree that in such instances where we require your Personal Data to fulfil a contractual obligation to you and you withdraw your consent to collect, use or disclose the relevant Personal Data for those purposes, we cannot be held liable for breach of that agreement. Our legal rights and remedies in such event are expressly reserved.
Care of Personal Data
Intraco will take reasonable steps to protect personal data in our possession or under our control and ensure that all sensitive information is securely stored to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. Any data destroyed will also be disposed of in a manner that protects the privacy of personal data in an appropriate way.
While every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all personal data will be so protected, Intraco cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use of such personal data and risks that are inherent in all online communications as well as arising from any loss of data provided through our website.
Intraco shall cease to retain personal data as soon as the purpose of collection is no longer served by the retention and when retention is no longer necessary for business or legal purposes.
We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your Internet browsing software (the “browser”) by a website that you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit to make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you.
- To enable certain features and functions on our website (e.g. remembering your user-ID, browsing and other product and/or service preferences)
- To identify the causes of problems arising at web servers and to resolve these problems or improve efficiency of our website;
- To improve the contents of our website and emails from us;
- To customise the contents of our website and emails from us to suit your individual interests or purposes;
- To utilise your browsing history on our website and the results of questionnaires for market research or marketing, including sending you advertisements via our website;
- To obtain aggregated website usage and visitation statistics;
- To administer services to you; and
- For purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
Updates on Data Protection Policy
As part of our efforts to ensure that we properly manage, protect and process your personal data, we will be reviewing our policies, procedures and processes from time to time.
We reserve the right to amend the terms of this Data Protection Policy at our absolute discretion. Any amended Data Protection Policy will be posted on this website.
You are encouraged to visit the above website from time to time to ensure that you are well informed of our latest policies in relation to personal data protection.
|Scope||Employees||Directors & Shareholders|
|Data Protection Officer||Lai Choon Yee||Thed Tian Jee|
|Contact No||+65 6586 6787||+65 6586 6768|